Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Need Your Help!!!

Mark and I are in a big disagreement over which picture of Clay needs to be on the Birth Announcement. Even though the picture of him in the racing tire is absolutely adorable, I determined that it wasn't good birth announcement material. Anyways, there's one REALLY cute picture that I want to use (I will not tell you which one so that I'm being fair), but Mark does not like it AT ALL. So I decided to take a poll to see what everyone else thought! Let me know which one you think would be the best for Clay's birth announcement.

Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

Option #4

4 comments:

Lea Anne Hardy said...

I'll be first...
In order:
#2 is my favorite then
#1
#3
#4

But, they are all wonderful! Brannan is dragging me to a preseason Havoc game tonight! What a fun season this will be! HA!

LuLu's Lane said...

OK~ Clay looks adorable in all of these pictures but if I had to pick just one then it would be #4. I guess it would also depend on what the birth announcements look like.

Melissa said...

I'm voting for #4... (although I like #3 as well, but 4 is just oh so snuggly)

Christy Ward said...

I vote for #4; I bet this is the one Mark hates, right? ;)