
This little guy is! Can you believe it??!! 6 Months old!!! That's 1/2 a year! Only 6 more months to go until my baby is 1 year old!
(This picture is one of my new favorites! We went for his first walk in the "big boy stroller" the other day and he was looking up at me. Look at those beautiful big brown eyes!)
I am just amazed at how he changes - every day! I'm thinking he's about 21 1/2 pounds... but he could very well be pushing 22 pounds. We will find out for sure at his 6 month well baby check this Thursday. He's well into 12 month clothes and is quickly growing out of any 1-piece 12 month outfits. We've been trying all kinds of level 1 foods - peas, bananas, pears, apple sauce, sweet potatoes - he's not big on the fruits, although he does like pears. He LOVES sweet potatoes and can't get enough of them! I've been feeding him cereal and a veggie or fruit for dinner, but little milk monster is going through WAY too much milk in the morning, so we've added cereal along with it. He still doesn't have any teeth yet, but I have a feeling it won't be too much longer.
He's learned to scream and I think he does it just because it sounds neat. He's started repeating some sounds and "talks" all the time. He's completely given up the paci for his thumb or mulitple fingers. He's a drooler! We go through numerous bibs a day! I always wondered why all these cute little outfits came with bibs... and now I know why! He still loves the Jumperoo and will jump non-stop! He's figured out how to get to where he wants to go... he ROLLS! He's sitting up really well, but hasn't figured out how to stay seated when he loses his balance. He's still REALLY close to crawling... he'll get up on all 4's and rock back and forth and then lunge for the toy he wants. Speaking of toys... he's got his favorites. He loves his elephant - we can't go anywhere without it! It crinkles and rattles and he usually has the trunk in his mouth. He still loves Elmo and will stop what he's doing when he hear's Elmo.
He smiles all the time (even though you wouldn't know it because I rarely can capture a smile on camera). If you make funny noises, he will just laugh and laugh. He laughs at Monte and they have become pretty good buddies (so far). He's decided he's a morning person and is now waking up around 6:00 instead of 7:00... he obviously takes after his daddy on that one. He's cranky when he doesn't get his sleep... um, yeah... he takes after me on that one :)! His hair is finally starting to grow (on the back mostly). It looks like he's going to have fine, staight hair like his mommy and it looks like it's going to be a medium brown like mine as well.
Wow! I could go on and on, but I'm sure you just want to see the good stuff... the pictures! I did manage to take advantage of the GORGEOUS weather this weekend (and his cute outfit) and take some cute pictures of him. I wanted to do a couple of wardrobe changes, but my assistant wasn't very cooperative. I'm hoping to get some more of him this week! Anyways, here's my baby in all his 6 month glory!!!





6 comments:
Oh good grief! I want to eat him up!!!!
He is so cute, I want to kiss those cheeks! Can you stand it? :)
I can't believe he's already 6 months old and doing so much! Makes me kind of sad... But then I see his cute pics and it cheers me up!! :-)
Gosh 6 months already huh WOW! He is growing and changing so much. His pics are adorable. I love that one in the stroller~ great shot!
The stroller picture is my favorite too!!!
I see more of Mark in him now...do you?
Great pics Leslie! Happy Half Birthday Clay!!!
I can't believe he is 6 months!! where has time gone?! I agree with Melissa....you may have a mini-Mark on your hands! with your sweet personality, though ;)
Post a Comment