Anyways... did any of ya'll watch the Bachelor finale?? Seriously, Jason! Breaking up with poor Melissa on national TV?? And if I were her... I would have TOTALLY kept the ring. (I'm sure there's something in her contract with ABC that says she has to give the ring back - wonder if Jason gets to keep it for Molly :) ??) I wish I knew if everything was REALLY staged like some of the sites are saying - that ABC concocted this plan where even though Jason wants to ask Molly to marry him, they get him to ask Melissa instead, and then changes his mind later on. Never been done before, so I give them props for making it interesting! I don't know why I waste my time with this show... but I know I'll keep on watching!
But on to the important stuff... like BABY CLAY!! I'm not going to not spoil his 6 month blog post (which is coming up in a couple of days - can you believe it!!!), but I do have a couple of pictures. This morning he decided to wake up at 5:45, which is about an hour earlier than he normally wakes up. About 30 minutes before it was time to take him to daycare he started getting really tired, so I put him in his swing to take a quick nap. We don't use the swing that much because he loves being active all the time and when he does want to go to sleep we put him in his bed. While in his swing I looked over and noticed how big he's really getting! I think he's pushing the weight limit for the swing! I went back to look at some of his older pictures to see if I had any of him in his swing when he was little and I do! Here is a picture of him at 1 month:
He just looks so little here! I can't believe this was 5 months ago!And here is Mr. Chubby today:

There's definitely not much room left in the swing! When he straightens his legs out, they are totally hanging over the edge. I seriously expect to look over there one day and the metal arm that's holding the swing will be struggling to hold it up!
And here's another cute picture of him from last night. I just love his cute little expression! PRECIOUS!!!

I'm hoping the weather is beautiful this weekend so I can take some pictures of him outside. I've got this really cute outfit that I'm afraid he's going to outgrow and it's too fancy to wear to daycare... so I at least need to get some pictures of him in it... soon!
Ya'll have a great weekend!



3 comments:
wow! puts things into perspective when you compare pictures like that! he is such a cutie and is getting so big. they grow up way too fast!
Oh he is such a big boy! And I need to take pictures of him for his 6 months. Let's pick a day - what is one more thing at this point? :)
Sweet Baby Clay!!! He needs to come stay with his Aunt Kelcei one weekend. I now have a pack 'n play and a jungle play mat. I'm getting ready for my sweet niece or nephew. :)
Post a Comment