And we will be moving in! Finally!!! We went today to see the progress on the new house and check on a few things and it's looking good! This week they finished the hardwood floors and installed the counter tops. They both turned out gorgeous! Next week we have carpet going in as well as the final coat of paint. We're hoping to get all moved in by the end of April. We've started packing up our current house today... and I was reminded of how much I DESPISE packing! I managed to remember the camera on this trip and got some good pictures!
View of the fireplace from the Great Room

Our really neat Master Bathroom sinks and faucets
The Kitchen with the new counter tops
Master Bedroom
Our back porch that I'm sure we're going to spend a lot of time on!
The back patio with the fire pit
And what was Baby Clay doing during this... he was over at his Nan's with his cousins, Ellie and Grace. They put together his "Baby Condo" and had a good ole' time in it!



6 comments:
Leslie!!! It's looking great! I'm so excited for you and I love the floors. :o)
Cute picture of the kiddos.
Your house is gorgeous and I know you must be so excited. You guys have great taste! I really love your kitchen too!!!
Love the new house!
LOVE IT! I know you guys must be so happy! The sink is cool and the kitchen is awesome girl! Woo Hoo
Yay!! The house looks great!!
Yay! So pretty...I love the master bathroom.
Post a Comment