
I'd like to note that every single one of those crystals (all 60-something of them) were "hand-hung" by me! Actually, it really didn't take that long... and I LOVE it! It was my bargain find of the century! I had seen it on Pottery Barn.com and was just about to hit the purchase button when I decided to Google it. Well, I'm glad I did because I found it on Overstock.com for $150 cheaper - AND in a finish I liked better!
But, enough about the chandelier... so... how am I liking my new city, you might be wondering. Well... this might have helped a teensy, weensy bit...

Oh, yes! It's what you think it is! I have found my Starbucks. Well, actually, I think the place I found it at just serves the Starbucks coffee, but that in a beautiful Starbuck's cup is a White Chocolate Mocha and it tastes pretty close to a Starbuck's White Mocha... so let's just pretend it really is one (the cup makes it taste better). They don't have my frappuccinos that I love so much in the summer, so I'll have to go back "to town" to get those, but this will do!
And let's not forget about Baby Clay! He's adjusting well to his new daycare. He likes his new teachers and always comes home happy and worn out! He's gotten to go outside and swing and LOVES it!
Last week we met my mom, sister and Cadence at my Grandmother's and Aunt's house and had a great time catching up. Clay just loved Cadence! Every time she'd talk he would laugh hysterically!
Here are a couple of pictures from that visit.
Clay with his Great-Granny laughing at Cadence


And tomorrow... my little baby turns the BIG 8 months! Are you kidding me??!!?? He's just growing up so fast *sniff*!! I'll be sure to have one of those really long update posts to let you know all the new and fascinating things he's doing! :)



2 comments:
Love your two finds!!
Love the chandelier!!!
Kinley LOVES her cousins too and laughs the min they walk in the room. Must be because they are only children! LOL
Post a Comment