Saturday, September 13, 2008

INTRODUCING... Baby Clay!!

Finally! I'm able to get a bit of time to do Clay's first official post!! Here goes...

Introducing - Baby Clayton Neal Marshall
Born: September 8th, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Weight: 8 pounds 7 ounces
Length: 20 inches

I wanted to go ahead and get the "official" announcement on my blog, but I will post all the details later! Clay is getting fussy, so duty calls! Thanks to all of your thoughts and prayers!!! They are greatly appreciated and we love you all!!!

6 comments:

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Leslie, he is just perfect. Absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy him and remember the best is yet to come. It is really true what they say about Daddy's girls and Mommy's boys, you think he has your heart now, just wait 'til he tells you he loves you. It's an amazing journey and it really does go by soooo fast. Still praying for your recovery.
Be Blessed!

Mama A said...

Congrats Leslie! He is a cutie! I am glad that you posted something... I have been thinking about you guys! All the pictures are precious and I can't wait to hear how things are going!

Melissa said...

Oh Leslie!!! He's just so perfect. I can't pick a favorite picture...they are are too cute! But, I especially love the sleeping pic with his tush in the air. I know you are all having the greatest time getting to know Clay...congratulations!!
:)

Christy Ward said...

I am soo happy for ya'll! He is the cutest baby. I know ya'll are excited he is finally here; and we can't wait to meet him!

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

Congratulations...again! I love the pictures. I can't way to stay updated via the blog!

LuLu's Lane said...

He is precious! He is such a gorgeous baby. I can't wait to give him some lulu lovin! I know you guys are so glad he is finally here.