Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clay's First Christmas

Wow! Sorry this has taken me a while to get to. It has been NON-STOP around here!! I'm in my busy season for work so that's been taking up a lot of my time and the holidays are always crazy around here. With all the craziness going on, I did manage to take a gazillion pictures of my baby and his first Christmas! Since we had celebrated Christmas with my parents and sister in ATL a couple of weeks ago, we decided to stick around town for Christmas Eve and day. We went over to my sister-in-law's house and had a great time! Christmas morning we stayed here at the house and opened gifts - just the 4 of us (Monte included, of course!) - my sweet little family!! Saturday we went over to my grandmother's in Gadsden and celebrated it with some of my mom's side of the family. Here are some pictures from all the festivities:

Christmas Eve
Clay and his Nan and cousins, Ellie and Grace


Clay with Grace and Ellie
Christmas Morning

Wow! Look at all the presents! (And that's not even half of what he got!)

I'm sure Clay asked Santa for this for Christmas! :)Christmas Day

Family Picture
Ray, Lea Anne (Mark's sister), BJ (Mark's Mom), Me, Clay, Mark, Grace & Ellie in the back

Ellie, Clay, Grace and their Great Grandfather

3 comments:

Mama A said...

Looks like Christmas in your house was a hit! You look great and your family is so cute!

Melissa said...

I just love that you post all of these pictures of your little man. I especially like the second one. I think that's Mark's "you want to pay HOW MUCH for this landscape?!" look.

Looks like Clay had a wonderful First Christmas!

Christy Ward said...

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see Clay in January!! Can't wait to see ya'll, either ;)
Have a Happy New Year! Wish we could be there to celebrate with ya'll; but, we are not even sure if we can stay awake till 12am anymore!