Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No Manners!

You have to see the cute video of Clay below! While I was finally getting around to video taping his big accomplishment of rolling over, he also graced me with another one of his talents which totally overshadows his rolling over. You'll need to make sure you sound is turned up - and please excuse the annoying baby talk from me :)! It happens after the big "roll over"!

I think he learned this from his daddy!

4 comments:

Mama A said...

hahahhaaha! Very manly, you're little Clayton! He is such a cutie! I want to eat him up!!!

Emily said...

I love it! And I love hearing you get to talk to your little guy - so sweet! He is amazing with all his accomplishments. Be sure to mark it down somewhere as I am having trouble remembering how old Wyatt was when he started rolling over - but it is in his book. Great video!

Melissa said...

That is hysterical!!! Has Mark done that at the Wing Joint lately? Perhaps that's where Clay heard it... ;o)

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

I can't get over how big Clay is getting. What a doll!