
I love going back and looking at my pictures I took of Clay a year ago! I think he's change so much!! He was such a fat little chubby guy and now he's tall and skinny! The above picture was from my first amateur photo shoot with him outside. He was barely sitting up then. I would have to sit him up... take a couple of pictures before he fell over... and then sit him back up! I did get some really cute shots, though.
And this time last year we had just gotten back from Vegas (by we, I mean Mark and I... not Clay). That was Clay's first big vacation away from Mama and Dada and I think it was harder on us than it was on him!
Right after we got back, Mark got sick... REALLY sick! He got the flu! Even though we had gotten the flu shots, he still came down with it. I'm still convinced it was the swine flu and that he was the one who brought it to Alabama. They weren't even testing for it at that time. I got on Tami-flu immediately and only got a mild case of it. Poor Clay also had a mild case of it. Here are a couple of pictures I took of him when we were all sick!
Poor BABY!!! He looks pitiful in this one!

Ok, maybe he was just playing it up for the camera in that last picture... he looks much better in this shot!
We've got a busy, busy weekend planned! We've got another birthday party to go to tomorrow for some friend's of ours little girl's 1 year birthday and we've got and Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday afternoon (hoping this doesn't get rained out!). Hope everyone has a great weekend!!



No comments:
Post a Comment