I am also not a food photographer, so if you can't tell what they are, they are Easter Chick Cupcakes. I had plans to make these tomorrow for my son's daycare class on Friday, but then plans changed when I picked him up today and was informed his daycare would be closed Friday! So his Easter party is tomorrow and I had to whip together these cute cupcakes. I feel like Betty Crocker... except I used a box cake mix and tub of Betty Crocker frosting. I did color the coconut and decorated the chickens all by myself!I think they turned out pretty cute...
I thought I had regular chocolate chips, but they were mini... had to improvise and use 2 for the eyes. One just wasn't cutting it. I have absolutely no idea how they taste or if my son even likes coconut. I do have a few non-coconut plain cupcakes just in case. And he does like chickens... every time he sees one he says "bock bock". He's never turned down a cupcake before!
If you would like to make these adorable cupcakes yourself or see what they are actually supposed to look like, you can go here.



3 comments:
oh my gosh girl they are adorable. Great job on the bock bocks!
They are adorable!!!! You are such a good little Mommy! I am bringing chips to Wy's party today. :) You will have to get some pics of the little cuties enjoying the cupcakes.
You've inspired me...I'm making these tonight:-)
Post a Comment