So glad it fit him! Looks like he has a little room to grow so he can get some good use out of it - for maybe another week at the rate he is growing! He is a beautiful boy!
I'm a wife, a mommy, and a full-time work-from-home medical software consultant. I love Dr. Pepper, chips and salsa and Lifetime Movies. This blog is devoted to my sweet Clay and all the fun, new and interesting things he does!
5 comments:
Love it. This needs to be your new FB profile pic. He is so precious, I just want to eat him up.
Awh... what a cutie pie in his little onesie!
How funny!
He is oh so snuggable!!!
So glad it fit him! Looks like he has a little room to grow so he can get some good use out of it - for maybe another week at the rate he is growing! He is a beautiful boy!
Lord...this made me laugh out loud! Andrew is now singing "I'm bringing chubby back." Ha!
Post a Comment