A friend on Facebook posted this video he found on You Tube and I LOVE it! If I could get married all over again, this is EXACTLY the entrance I would have done! Enjoy!
I am so glad you found this. I saw clips on Good Morning America but couldn't find it on YouTube. SO FUN! That is a much better way to do an entrance - definitely puts everyone at ease! Love it!
I'm a wife, a mommy, and a full-time work-from-home medical software consultant. I love Dr. Pepper, chips and salsa and Lifetime Movies. This blog is devoted to my sweet Clay and all the fun, new and interesting things he does!
3 comments:
Oh my WORD Leslie!!! I was JUST watching this video!!! I was in tears. Wonder if I could convince my niece to do this at her wedding in September?!
I am so glad you found this. I saw clips on Good Morning America but couldn't find it on YouTube. SO FUN! That is a much better way to do an entrance - definitely puts everyone at ease! Love it!
if this is how the wedding started out can you imagine how much fun the reception was!?! i love it!!!!
Post a Comment