Friday, November 13, 2009

Flashback Friday - 1 Year Ago

I was looking through Clay's "old" pictures and came across this one...

This was taken almost exactly a year ago today! It is one of my favorite pictures! I love his expression.


How did we go from that to this...

There is a reason why he's looking all redneck... Someone (and I'm not saying who) tracked mud into the house and thought that they cleaned it all up. Well, Clay decided that the red mud looked yummy and was EATING IT!!! He had red mud all down his face and all down the cute sweater he wore. Yuck! I guess that's probably not going to be the worst thing he'll eat! I'm sure there will be bugs... worms... let's just stop there!

Look at that belly! Daddy got him some new add-ons for his Little People farm he is obsessed with. He's holding one of the cows that came with it. He LOVES that Little People stuff!

And speaking of redneck... There's just a hint of baby buttcrack poking out!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah!!!! he looks so big! i don't know what it is w/ those little people... but K loves them too!