



And it has been a delight the past 3 years to see what shirt our friend, Christy, makes for Mark. They've got a bet that whoever wins, they get to make a shirt for the other person to wear during the game the next year. However, since they've made this bet, Christy has only had to wear a home-made shirt once (it was gorgeous, though... all decked out with puffy paint and orange feathers! Christy, I wish I could find my pictures from that game!!!)
Here is Mark showing off the front of his shirt - you can't read it that well, but it says "If you can't beat 'em"
And here's the back...
I really liked the glittery silver paint. That added a nice touch, Christy. And he did wear it for almost the entire game. He thought maybe that would bring Auburn luck... AND it didn't!
.....
.....
.....
.....
Oh, wait... look what I found! Gotta love those online photo hosting sites!!!
You can't read the back, but it says "Tigers Rule, Dogs Drool".
Wow! Can you believe that was in 2006?!? That seems forever ago!
Anyways, we'll get them next year (I hope)!
(P.S. Christy, I hope you don't get mad at me for posting those pictures! I personally think you look really great in orange!) :o)



2 comments:
Boo hoo AU lost again! Eddie felt like crying after the game too just like Clay in that pic! :) BTW~ the shirts are hilarious.
I love that you posted those pics!! Wow....good times!! And we HAVE to tailgate together next year at AU for the game, just so that I can see Mark wear his shirt, IN PERSON!!
Post a Comment