Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Wednesday...

And what a boring life I lead! Let's see... I've been working... and working... and more working! I did meet a couple of friends for lunch today and celebrated Cinco De Mayo at one of our local Mexican restaurants.

Hmmm... what else? I'm making Broiled Parmesan Tilapia for dinner tonight. Yum!

I've also discovered a milk that I like (I typically HATE milk!)... it's that Silk Almond Milk. Pretty yummy on Special K Granola. And speaking of Special K, they are buy one get one at Publix starting today! Time to stock up!

Clay is now only eating the following sources of protein: cheese (has to be cubed), fish sticks and bacon. Chicken nuggets and pizza have been removed from the menu. I'm about to implement the "you eat what we're eating or you'll go hungry" policy. Should go over real well!

Clay has not been attacked lately at school - or at least attacked to where marks were left on him. I have been growing his finger nails out so that he can fight back (that's not really true - wink, wink).

Sometimes I find it fun to go through "bad" pictures and see if I can make them interesting by cropping. This one cracks me up:
We were trying to get a decent family pic on Easter and Clay was having no part of it! The look on his face is like "GET ME OUTTA HERE!".

I'm going to visit my work peeps tomorrow and we're eating at a place called OT's. Supposedly they have great shrimp Po Boys... gotta eat that shrimp while you can... before the oil gets them!

And that's about all I got for ya... This may go down as my worst post EVER! (That last sentence was for you, Mark - aka Blog Critic.)

No comments: