He LOVES to watch Curious George and he's got a couple of Curious George books that he insists we read to him before bed and naps. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he sticks with the monkey obsession up to his 2nd birthday... monkeys are something I can work with as far as planning his 2 year birthday party around!
Sesame Street has actually taken a back seat as far as the TV goes. He still yells for Elmo and Ernie when we get in the car... we've got a cd of songs I downloaded for him and there are a few Elmo and Ernie songs that he listens to over and OVER again. I'm about to throw the cd out the window!
I've been trying to get some pictures of him, but lately all I can get is either him in this pose:

Or him running away:

And this morning while I was getting his daycare bag ready, I came in and found him doing this:
He was lining all his Sesame Street books up all standing up and facing the same way. Poor child! With both parents being OCD, he doesn't have a prayer!I'm hoping this week goes by fast! We are looking forward to Memorial Day weekend because we've got some friends and their boys coming to visit! We are going to have 5 boys ages 4 and under... I'm sure they are all going to be perfect angels! Have a great week!



1 comment:
sweet pic of Clay sucking his thumb- I loved mine too when I was his age! :)
Post a Comment