His favorite thing was the little airplane he got to sit in...
The lady asked if he'd be ok if she put the cape on him and I told her to go for it. I was expecting a little resistance, but he willingly let her put it on.Then she got out the scissors and spray bottle. I was a little nervous about how he'd be with a sharp object up close to him... and he was a champ!
Although, it didn't hurt that he had his own private TV with Veggie Tales playing.
Thank goodness for the TV!
She pulled out the clippers and asked if I thought he'd be ok with that... I was REALLY nervous about that! This is the kid that had an extreme panic attack when I turned the blender on one day. I'm talking shaking, crying, screaming... there's no way the clippers are going to go over well. But, we tried it... and he was great!
Dada did have to hold his head slightly so she could get to where she needed.When it was all done, he looked HANDSOME! He didn't have a whole lot of hair to cut... just some around his ears and trimming up the back. It is amazing what a little trim can do!

Once he was done he got to play a little on the airplane and got his first lollipop!
We will definitely come back to this place to get his next haircut! I was so proud of my little man!



5 comments:
What great pictures!!! And he did so good!!!
Aw! What a big boy he was! He does look super handsome!!
Isn't it funny how we know our kids so well and then they do the opposite of what you'd expect? So glad he did though. He does look so handsome with his haircut. That place sounds great. His expression in the last one looks just like Mark to me.
Its amazing how much he instantly grew with that first hair cut. We had a great experience there and so happy you did too!
He does look so handsome with his new haircut. Glad you had a good experience- the place looks super cool for kids! Great pics
Post a Comment