Clay LOVES to dance... and he's not afraid to bust out and show his moves... any time, any place! At first I just thought his affinity for dance was just in the comfort of his own home, but he is not afraid to break it down out in public! We've been going to the children's Sunday night activities at the church the last few weeks and they've always got music going on. The first week they taught them a song with hand motions and Clay was all into it. Then this last week, they played a song to get everyone ready to break out into their age groups... and he was just a dancing... out in the middle of the floor in front of everyone! I guess it's safe to say my child is not an introvert.
Here are some of his latest moves. This video is actually from Christmas. We had recorded Madagascar... he could care less about the movie, but the part where they land on Madagascar and meet the natives and they do the "I Like to Move It" dance... well, he just goes crazy for it! Enjoy!
I Like To Move It from Leslie Marshall on Vimeo.
My camera ran out of memory or you would have gotten to see HoHo join in on the dancing fun. I really need to get me a real video camera!



1 comment:
Drop it like it's hot Clay! You need to teach my boys your moves!
Post a Comment