Sunday night Mark and I were convinced that the weathermen were idiots and we were not going to get anything. Then 9:00 PM hit and it was SNOWING!!! I ran and put my bowls out for Snow Cream and they were almost full after about 45 minutes! After about an hour we measured how much had fallen and we were already up to 2 inches!
The next morning we woke up to this...
(Yay! I have my Christmas Card picture for next Christmas!! Just Kidding!)
And remember the bowls I set out for snow cream... well, there's one hidden under the snow. I've got 2 more I need to dig out!
I just knew Clay would love the snow! He's been talking about building a Frosty and is obsessed with Frosty having a hat (we didn't put a hat on our last Frosty during Christmas and that really upset him). We got all bundled up and got all the supplies for Frosty (including the hat) and once we got out there, Clay was having NO PART of the snow (which was good since the snow wasn't sticking and it was looking like Frosty was not going to happen)!Later on that day we did a little tubing around the neighborhood...

This was what was pulling the tube around the neighborhood! We don't have any hills to sled down, so tubing with the golf cart was the next best thing!
Clay actually like riding in the golf cart better than tubing.
For most of the day, we had a visitor on our back patio. She (He?) must have been hungry because she didn't move when we took pictures. She just kept on eating!
Later on that night we had some friends that lived down the street over to the house to watch the National Championship. Clay and Mark had to wear their lucky Auburn shirts... which I'm convinced is the whole reason why we won. Clay made it until 4th quarter and then it was time for him to go to bed! He was fading fast (and so was I)!

This was what was pulling the tube around the neighborhood! We don't have any hills to sled down, so tubing with the golf cart was the next best thing!
Clay actually like riding in the golf cart better than tubing.
For most of the day, we had a visitor on our back patio. She (He?) must have been hungry because she didn't move when we took pictures. She just kept on eating!
Later on that night we had some friends that lived down the street over to the house to watch the National Championship. Clay and Mark had to wear their lucky Auburn shirts... which I'm convinced is the whole reason why we won. Clay made it until 4th quarter and then it was time for him to go to bed! He was fading fast (and so was I)!




1 comment:
You're house is beautiful anyway but it looks gorgeous in the snow!
Post a Comment