My sweet Clay... you are now 29 months old! So what are you up to nowadays?Your obsession has now moved from Thomas the Train to Toy Story. You still like to play with your choo-choo's, but you L-O-V-E anything Toy Story! You've had your first bout with strep this week, so you've been home sick since Wednesday. You were going a little stir crazy, so we gave you your Valentine's Day presents a little early...
You still have a weird obsession with hats and I love how you always put it on backwards...
You've gotten very opinionated regarding your wardrobe. It's usually a struggle to get you to pick out a shirt in the mornings because you only want to wear your Buzz t-shirt. If it's not the Buzz t-shirt, then it's got to be something with a character on it - Cookie Monster, Thomas, Mickey...
You've gotten very opinionated regarding your wardrobe. It's usually a struggle to get you to pick out a shirt in the mornings because you only want to wear your Buzz t-shirt. If it's not the Buzz t-shirt, then it's got to be something with a character on it - Cookie Monster, Thomas, Mickey...You are doing so much better with your eating. You will now eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (thank goodness!) - I have to cut them up in the shape of Mickey Mouse, but at least you'll eat them. You'll even eat lunchables which has made it much easier for me to pack your lunch for school. You LOVE raisins and would eat the entire box if I let you. I still make you "Elmo Cupcakes" - which are basically muffins in the Elmo cupcake wrappers.
Since you know pretty much all of your ABC's, we've been working on what words start with certain letters. You know "apple" and "Auburn" start with "A". Your words for "E" are "elephant" and "egg". You can sing the entire alphabet song and are very boisterous with the "Next time won't you sing with Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" part.
Since you know pretty much all of your ABC's, we've been working on what words start with certain letters. You know "apple" and "Auburn" start with "A". Your words for "E" are "elephant" and "egg". You can sing the entire alphabet song and are very boisterous with the "Next time won't you sing with Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" part. We've started a new bedtime routine recently... we've always read you books before bedtime, but now you like for me to tell you stories after we turn out the lights and I rock you. It usually consists of you going to Mickey's clubhouse or going on an adventure with the Toy Story characters. I'm running out of story material, though.
We've had a fun month and I'm sure the next month will be a blast!





2 comments:
Clay Marshall! You are getting way too big way too fast. I love that you wear a hat. And you are such a smart boy - already knowing what letter that words start with. They are working on that in Wy's Pre-K class. And yay for eating PB&J and lunchables. Hope you are feeling better!
I can't help it but the picture of him and his animals cracks me up. His face is adorable and he looks like a doll baby! :) He is getting so stinkin big.
Post a Comment