He loved the merry-go-round...
And now... he's all over the playground!
He's definitely not afraid of anything and insisted on climbing up everything!

But thankfully, daddy was there to help him up to where he wanted to go!
He got to cool down with a green apple slush from Sonic!
He had slide races with daddy...
He loved hanging on the monkey bars!
And he liked going up the slides the wrong way!I know I've posted a video of Clay dancing to his favorite dance song, "I Like To Move It", but he's added some new dance moves to his repertoire. He does some cute little gallop-spin thing now that's hilarious! So please enjoy his official "I Like To Move It" video:





1 comment:
loved the video of him dancing. He looks like he is on the move at the park too~ The monkey bar pic is my fav- he is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment