Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 15 - Half Way There!

After you read this, you may think I'm TOTALLY insane, but I decided to take Jillian Michaels literally and I've vowed to do the 30 Day Shred for 30 days straight! I'm tired of the flabby post-baby belly and saggy arms and since bathing suit season is right around the corner, I NEED to do something immediately! I haven't said anything about my endeavor because I really didn't think I'd get anywhere close to doing it 30 days in a row... but today was DAY 15!!!! I've done this darn video for 15 days straight! I'm still waiting for the whole "Lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days" part of the video to happen, but I guess they covered themselves with the whole "up to" part of the claim. I have lost a little weight (not as much as I'd like) and I do feel like I'm definitely getting stronger. Let's just see if I can do it another 15 days! I think my big challenge is going to be this Thursday when I have to go to Birmingham. I have to get up at 4:15 and with the time change, 4:15 is really 3:15 to my body. BUT, I'm going to remain positive and get my butt up that early and do it!! Wish me luck! Hopefully in 15 more days, I'll be able to report that I accomplished my crazy goal! I'm hoping the whole habit thing kicks in... they say it takes 16 - 21 days for something to become a habit! This is definitely a habit I'd like to have!

No comments: