Ha! Just kidding... I LOVE Photoshop! Actually, that is the body that I wish I could have! I was really hoping to have lost more weight by now, but like my husband says... "Rome wasn't built in a day... or 30 days". I guess I'll keep plugging along! I will say I'm about tired of Jillian Michaels. I'm on Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and she's not being very motivating when she's telling me that I should be seeing my 6-pack abs starting to emerge. Really, Jillian?!?! A 6-pack?? Maybe if I was following a diet of carrots and celery... oh wait... carrots are too starchy... LETTUCE and celery!
And speaking of diet, I did decide to do something about my eating and I've joined Weight Watchers online. My OCD has kicked in with that and now I'm obsessed with the whole points thing. The main reason why I decided to sign up for it is because a friend of mine who is also doing it told me that fruits are zero points!! I LOVE me some fruit, so that was all I needed to hear! There's a whole list of zero point food items... fruits, most veggies, salsa! Now if I could just find a veggie that tasted like a tortilla chip to go with that salsa, I'd be in heaven! Since starting WW on Sunday I've lost 3 pounds... Since starting the 30 Day Shred, I've lost 6.5 pounds. Hmmm... I think I'm going to stick with the Weight Watchers thing just a little longer since it seems to be helping.
Anyways, hopefully after my fitness endeavor, I will actually look like that picture... whatever! :o)




2 comments:
the pic is funny- I wish I looked like that too! lol You already look fabulous girl. I am also on the fitness wagon and it is tough. I have also done WW before and it worked great for me. Keep up the good work.
Way to go girl! I have heard great things about WW. I don't think I could have hung with Jillian for 30 days - she is FOR REAL!
Post a Comment