I went to see my diabetes nurse a little while ago and she looked at everything and said I was on the right track. I kind of almost half-heartedly wished she said I needed to go on insulin, because I'm SO OVER this diabetes stuff! I think I might hurl if I eat another salad! And peanut butter... it is fast becoming WAY overrated! Anyways... the only thing she said that might happen is my dr may see that my morning "Fasting" blood sugars are a little high and might prescribe me insulin before I go to bed. I'm cool with that... as long as I can have a big, fat watermelon cream slush from Sonic :). I didn't gain any weigt since last week - she said that is normal but that I really need to make sure I don't lose any.
I've got my next OB appointment with my dr tomorrow morning, so I should know more about this diabetes stuff as well as how Baby Clayton is doing. Wish me luck!!
Oh, and here's my 30 week picture... Lord I'm getting huge! I honestly don't know how much more my belly can stretch... and I've got 10 more weeks to go!
1 comment:
I'm sorry about all of this diabetes stuff. I know it's not fun AT ALL.
But...on the bright side....look how fabulously cute you are!!!
:)
Post a Comment