Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nursery Preview!!!!

Sooo... Mark went to pick up the crib last Friday and I was afraid he was going to wait until we got every piece of furniture before he put it together... but like a good husband, he put it together that night! It took him less than an hour and he didn't even cuss once! I did have to go get him a beer mid-way through... which I think probably helped out on the cussing part :). He then painted the nursery (the whole thing minus the trim) on Saturday! What a great husband! I, of course, couldn't resist putting the bedding on - just to see what it looked like and it looks adorable!!! Below are a few pictures of it. Originally the animals are supposed to be on the outside, but they didn't show up too good with how wide the bars are on the crib. Now they are on the inside - where Baby Clay can enjoy them :)!!



6 comments:

Christy Ward said...

Adorable crib bedding!! I love how Mark touches your tummy---Rob only touched mine once...and I had to make him do it!!

Melissa said...

I love it!!!!

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

I love the nursery!

LuLu's Lane said...

Your nursery bedding looks great! I just love the jungle print. :) You look great too~ that belly is so stinkin cute. Miss ya

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

Too, too cute!

Beth Beasley said...

Ok - I can't seem to get this comment thing to work. You may be getting multiple posts :-) I love the bedding and those polka dot sheets are adorable! Can't wait to see more pics.