Thursday, January 29, 2009

AWOL

Yes, folks! I'm going AWOL... Just wanted to let you know everything is ok... we're just REALLY busy over here in the Marshall household. I've got reports due, a trip to pack for, a shower to help with, tile to pick out, lighting fixtures to decide on, carpet to pick out, a snotty baby who I pray does not get the nasty stomach bug that has taken out 3 kids in his daycare as well as one of his daycare teachers (there's only 6 of them in there, including him!)... whew!!! Yes! A lot going on... so much that I'm going to have to forfeit the blog until I have time (really until I have time to take cute pictures of Clay!). But rest assured, I will be back... and I will be back with PICTURES!! Pictures of the house, pictures from the shower we're throwing, pictures of Clay at Nana and G's... Loads of pictures I'm sure!! Everyone have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Christy Ward said...

How can you go AWOL, but still have time to change your background? ;)
I am going to try that tracker thing you have!