... that my sweet baby is 20 weeks old today! 20 weeks just sounds OLD! When you're pregnant, 20 weeks is that magic number for when you find out the gender as well as the half way point! It feels like it takes forever for 20 weeks to go by when you are pregnant... especially the last 20 weeks! And now... 20 weeks flies by!
He changes so fast! Just in the last few days he has become very vocal... VERY vocal! As you saw in the video in the previous post, he's laughing up a storm. He also loves to make these cute little high pitched squeals. He's figured out how to fake cough and when no one is paying him attention (like that ever happens) he uses it to get attention. He's also doing this backwards crawl sort of thing. He gets up on all fours but then pushes himself backwards. I'm sure it will be any day when he figures out how to go forwards... guess we need to start thinking about baby-proofing everything! He's traded out the paci for his thumb and when he sucks his thumb, you know that sleep is just around the corner. He's already growing out of his 9 month clothes and fits into a lot of his 12 month clothes! He's also a pro at eating his cereal and loves it! We'll be starting some other foods pretty soon and I can't wait to see how he reacts to something with actual taste :)!
I did manage to get some cute 20 week pictures of him today! Enjoy!
This one is my favorite!!!





3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm not you and I can't even believe 20 weeks has gone by! And those picture and the video (from earlier) were just precious!!!
12 month clothes, I think that you should have named him Tiny...
Wow 20 weeks~ you are right time just flys by. He is super cute in all these pictures. I love hearing him laugh. He is just so precious.
What a BIG BOY! Isn't it sad how fast it goes? Be glad that he is self-soothing. I swear I pick up Kinley's paci 100x's a day!
Post a Comment