I've got a good one for ya'll today!!! It's another recipe my friend, Gina, gave to me. It's also a slow cooker recipe... and I love me a slow cooker recipe! I totally was licking the bowl it was so good! Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
Ingredients:
4 Chicken Breasts (cubed)
1/8 cup Margarine (I don't know if I used butter or margarine - I have yet to determine the difference)
1 (.7 oz) dry Italian Style dressing mix
1 (8 oz) package of Cream Cheese
1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
Directions:
1) Put Chicken, Margarine, and Italian Dressing mix in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 - 7 hours. In my crock pot, it probably took it around 6 hours - just make sure the chicken is no longer pink.
2) Add the Cream Cheese and Cream of Chicken Soup and cook on high for 1/2 an hour or until heated through and warm.
Note: I did add a little water while the chicken was cooking (like a couple of tbsp) just to make sure it didn't dry out. I also added a little more after I added the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup to make it not so thick - personal preference, though :).
Serve over noodles.
Holy Cow... this stuff was good! Mark even like it and he doesn't necessarily care for cream cheese.
Lifecafe Ultimate Asian Bowl copycat
10 years ago



1 comment:
Yes, we liked this one too. Glad you did too. I bought a new crockpot cookbook last week, and the little OCD cleaning nyph that lives at my house put it away and I now can't find it. It had several good new things in it I want to play around with. If I find it and get to try some out I'll let you know. Tonight I'm making my turkey vegetable soup. Since I've been sick this week and Richard is now sick, I'm really looking forward to it. Yummm.....
Post a Comment