First, I'll start off with a sweet smile since I got NO sweet smiles from him at his Bday party!
This look cracks me up! Looks like he's saying "Whatcha talkin' bout, mama!"... or maybe he's saying "Get that darn camera out of my face!"
He wanted absolutely nothing to do with his party balloons the day of his birthday, but had a blast with them the next day!
His new jail! We needed to block off the way to the stairs because he LOVES to climb the stairs now.
Reading his new Elmo book
And on the agenda for the weekend... We are going over to Mark's sister's house to celebrate her big 40th birthday!!! She's having an 80's themed birthday party. I've gotten a few accessories for my costume, but need to find the rest of it tomorrow. I'm thinking old school Madonna with a little bit of Flashdance (you know I just needed an excuse to buy some leg warmers!). I'm a little bummed that I can't pull off the "big hair" look due to my fine, straight-as-a-board hair, but I'll be rocking out the side ponytail (with neon colored scruchies, of course)! It's amazing how much 80's stuff you can find in the stores these days! It's what is in style now! I can totally dress myself 80's with the Miley Cyrus line at Wally World :)! Anyways... be looking for the crazy pictures! Have a great weekend!!!



2 comments:
Clay is adorable as always! I can't wait to see your blog from this 80's party and the side pony will look fantastic! HAHA Have fun!
Have got to see the pics from the 80's party!
Post a Comment