Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Yeah... he's hittin' the bottle at such a young age... We decided to skip the whole sippy cup thing and move onto 2 liters. Helps us with not having to worry about filling the cup up so often.

At least it's Diet AND Caffeine Free!!!

Anyways... I'm sure you are all wondering how we are doing with Operation Sippy Cup. Clay is actually doing quite well with it! There have been a couple of dinners this week where he's drank the whole thing! I asked how he's doing with them at school and his teachers say he's doing ok... all the other kids in his class have bottles, so I think he's a bit jealous of them right now. At his last check up, I asked the doctor how many ounces of whole milk he needed a day and she told me 8 ounces. She said that some toddlers don't drink anywhere close to that, so if he gets 3 servings of full-fat dairy a day, then he's good. Let's just say we will not be having a problem with that! He can practically eat his weight in cheese (if I would let him).

And I just had to share these cute pictures of my nieces! They are so adorable!

This is Cadence - Such a sweet, angelic little smile.

And here she is loving on her baby sister Hailey! Precious!!! Hmmm... do you think Clay would look good in one of those hats?? I love them!


No comments: