In front of the big tree in Atlantic Station
Getting ready to open gifts!
And this was he photo I used for our Christmas cards!
And guess what came in last weekend... Clay's Book!!!! I was so nervous to open the box! I was so afraid I messed something up when making them... And they turned out... PERFECT!!! I couldn't be happier with them! It took forever to make, but it was WELL worth it! I took a few pictures of them, but the pictures definitely don't do it justice!
This weekend will be filled with finishing up my Christmas decorations, a MOPS Christmas Party, Christmas shopping and wrapping all the gifts! We've got a busy weekend ahead of us!



2 comments:
Wow - it is amazing how much Clay has grown in a year. Your blog book looks awesome. Can't wait to see it! Missed you on im this week - guess we are both swamped. Something is not right with being busy during the holiday seasons. Have a good weekend!
Loved the book!! And great to see ya'll!!
Post a Comment