Oh girl, you have done it now. Wyatt LOVES this and wants to watch it over and over and over again. His favorite is Monte. Clay looks really cute but you definitely picked the perfect pic for you with that open mouth expression! You may have inspired me to attempt this for us if I can find some good pics to use.
I'm a wife, a mommy, and a full-time work-from-home medical software consultant. I love Dr. Pepper, chips and salsa and Lifetime Movies. This blog is devoted to my sweet Clay and all the fun, new and interesting things he does!
1 comment:
Oh girl, you have done it now. Wyatt LOVES this and wants to watch it over and over and over again. His favorite is Monte. Clay looks really cute but you definitely picked the perfect pic for you with that open mouth expression! You may have inspired me to attempt this for us if I can find some good pics to use.
Post a Comment