Friday, August 27, 2010

Flashback Friday

Since my baby is about to turn 2 I've been feeling slightly nostalgic and have been looking back at previous blogs to see how much he's grown. Being able to look back a year ago (or even 2 years) has made me really glad that I do a blog. I was able to see that this time last year we discovered that Clay LOVED the rice at the local Mexican restaurant... and still does to this day. I also was able to see that this time last year I had discovered Diet Vanilla Dr. Pepper... and it really depressed me that it has now been over a year that I have been going to Sonic almost everyday to get one. I'm not even going to try to add up the money I could have saved it I didn't get my Sonic every morning... but it's what starts my day off right so you can't put a price on that!



So here is my sweet baby one year ago... right before he was about to turn the big ONE!

Eating the yummy Mexican rice...

Showing off his new Paul Frank Shirt (he still loves that monkey!). And look at how bald he was at almost a year old!

And here's a flashback to 2 years ago... when I was about to POP! Wow! It scares me to think that my belly was that big! That is the reason I will NEVER be able to wear a bikini again!
And here's that sweet boy now! Can't believe how much he's changed!

1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

Gosh they grow up some much in one year! He is such a cutie pie. btw- the elmo cupcakes turned out great.