I'm still doing Weight Watchers and I follow it really good which is why I don't understand that I gained a pound back this week. How is it I can go months eating jellybeans, fried foods and drinking Dr. Pepper - in moderation, of course - and not gain much, but when I start eating good things like fruits, vegetables, and lean meats I gain weight? Hmmm... I'm thinking I deserve a big, giant Dr. Pepper this weekend! I did do my measurements and I lost an inch around my waist, butt and thighs... so that's slightly encouraging. Guess I'll keep plugging away and hope the weight-loss fairy visits my house soon!
And in other news... Clay is still obsessed with Toy Story...
Can you tell? This is how Daddy let's him ride to school. Mommy is obviously a meany-head since I don't let him take the whole brood. That's OK... Mommy sings "What I Like About You" and "St. Elmo's Fire" at the top of her lungs on the way to school... beat that, Daddy! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!



1 comment:
OK, the pound you gained is muscle. From doing the Jillian thing. If you did that for 30 days, I guarantee you that you built muscle which weighs more than fat. So frustrating though, right? I just started a Zumba class and it is a fun way to keep moving for an hour. You should check to see if anyone is offering it in Scottsboro. Clay and his obsessions crack me up!
Post a Comment