Friday, April 15, 2011

Flasback Friday

I was just thinking the other day that we've been in this small city for almost 2 years! TWO WHOLE YEARS?!?! I have no clue what happened to our plans of living in this house for a year and then selling it and moving back to the big city... hmmmm... guess small town living isn't so bad after all!

So I got all nostalgic and went back to look at what we were doing 2 years ago. Two years ago last night we had the big gravity wave roll through that almost caused a good bit of damage to our brand new house that was close to being finished. Luckily it was only cosmetic and didn't hold us up from moving into our beautiful house!

Also, 2 years ago my baby looked like this! OH MY WORD! Look at all that chubbiness! That was back when he used to fit in the sink for his baths!
And now... he looks like this!
I LOVE this picture! Finally! One where he's looking at the camera, giving me his sweet, adorable smile! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I also love this picture of him playing with Monte. The love each other!
He LOVES some Mickey Mouse!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Aww, look at that sweet little baby Clay! I can't believe you have been in the house for 2 years already. Sweet pictures of Big Clay and with Monte.

LuLu's Lane said...

He has the cutest smile in that last picture!