This past weekend we got to go to the REALLY big city to visit my side of the family and meet my new niece!! We had a great time, but Clay ended up not feeling so great by Saturday evening. He had been playing just fine and acting normal... up until we made a quick trip to Target. He started getting a little fussy and felt really hot. I took his temp and it was 103.3!!! That's the highest temp he's every had! I almost freaked, but called the doctor and spoke with the on-call nurse and she made me feel a lot better. We gave him some tylenol, followed by some motrin 3 hours later... and after a couple rounds of that... he was back to normal! I had contemplated that maybe it was from the heat and the fact that he's teething (a lot! he's got 7 teeth coming in now!). So it was either that or a 24 hour bug... he's doing much better and back to his normal wild self!
Here are some pictures and comments from the weekend!
This is what Clay spent most of his time doing... playing with his dump truck. He LOVES it! He's also picked up on the sound a "truck" makes from his daddy. He'd sit and play so sweetly by himself making little truck noise while pushing the dump truck all over the floor.

This is what happens when the dump truck is not doing what it's supposed to be doing. Once he got it going right, he was fine. I, of course, couldn't resist getting this sad little expression on camera.

Here is Clay and his Cousin Cady playing. I love the expression on Cady's face... I don't think she's really wanting to share those blocks with Baby Clay. She eventually did give him one and all was happy.

And here's my beautiful Cady again... Look at that sweet little face!
And here is the new baby of the family... Hailey! She's TINY!!!! Probably the tiniest baby I've ever held. She's close to 7 pounds, but just seems so itty bitty! She's so strong, though! She's moving that head around really good and if you put her on her stomach, she'll eventually roll herself over to her back!
And here is the new baby of the family... Hailey! She's TINY!!!! Probably the tiniest baby I've ever held. She's close to 7 pounds, but just seems so itty bitty! She's so strong, though! She's moving that head around really good and if you put her on her stomach, she'll eventually roll herself over to her back!






1 comment:
Looks like ya'll had a great Father's Day weekend!!
Post a Comment