My baby is growing up WAY too fast! Lately it seems as though he wants to do everything himself. He refuses to eat baby food or anything resembling baby food because it has to be fed to him... from a spoon. If he can't pick it up and put it in his mouth... he doesn't want it! I'm now having to send "big boy" food with him to daycare. I was sending a jar of baby food each day, but was informed by the daycare workers that when he looks at the other's kids' highchair trays and sees that they have "big people" food... he refuses to let them feed him his "baby" food. He straight up shoves the spoon away and refuses to eat it. He is the youngest in his class, so I'm sure it's really embarassing to an almost 10 month old to still be eating food from a jar :). He's also getting to where he doesn't even want mommy to hold his bottle for him. He wants to do it himself! Seriously, Baby Clay! Slow down!!! Mommy doesn't want you to grow up so fast! Next thing I know he's going to be asking for the keys to the car!
I can't even believe that it's almost 2 months until he turns 1 year old! Really?!?!? When did this happen?? I've only got 2 months to plan his big birthday bash. Mark has informed me that the first birthday needn't be a big deal... but, come on! It's his first birthday party! Don't think I won't make a big deal out of it! I've been searching out a photographer to do his 1 year pics and think I may have found someone I really like. I don't want anything frou-frou... just something simple and adorable!
And speaking of pictures... I did manage to take some really cute ones of him the other afternoon. The one thing I LOVE about our house is that we get fabulous light in our living room in the afternoons. It always makes for some good pictures.
Mesmerized by something on TV 
He has a love/hate relationship with this caterpillar his great-granny gave him. He's either laughing at it or looking at it all serious- like.
Sweet Baby!
His new tractor toy from Daddy. Thank goodness, it's not something he can beat my hardwood floors with (like the mini-baseball bat somebody's daddy got him not too long ago.)
What our living room looks like every afternoon. He has to pull out EVERY toy!

And this is my new favorite picture! Gotta LOVE those big brown eyes!

He has a love/hate relationship with this caterpillar his great-granny gave him. He's either laughing at it or looking at it all serious- like.
Sweet Baby!
His new tractor toy from Daddy. Thank goodness, it's not something he can beat my hardwood floors with (like the mini-baseball bat somebody's daddy got him not too long ago.)

What our living room looks like every afternoon. He has to pull out EVERY toy!

And this is my new favorite picture! Gotta LOVE those big brown eyes!



1 comment:
I haven't started "planning" Nora's 1st birthday but I have been "collecting" ideas ;)
Don't listen to Mark - that sweetie needs a throw down!
He's super cute, I stress about the whole growing up so fast thing too. I wish she was still itsy bitsy.
Post a Comment