Hmmmm... what's with the scary post title you may be asking yourself?? Well, that my friends was Clayton's first word! Just 1 day shy of being 5-months, Clay said "Boo!" and it was the absolute cutest thing in the world! I know it's not a big word or anything, but I like to consider it a big milestone! We were all laying in the bed (and by all - I mean the WHOLE family - me, Mark, Clay and Monte). Clay was laying on his daddy and his daddy was playing with him saying "Boo". For some reason, Clay has always giggled whenever we say "Boo" so it's not surprising that it would be his first word. When Mark said it, you could just see Clay concentrating on moving his mouth in order to copy his daddy... and he said it! It was too cute! Of, course we made a big deal out of it and now he won't say it again, but I'm glad we both got to hear it!
Here is a picture of my 3 favorite guys...
2 comments:
How sweet!! That is the sweetest picture ever. Your blog book is going to be awesome. You are capturing all of the milestones right here!
I LOVE the picture, Leslie!!! And Clay saying "boo" is too much. I can't get over how fast he is growing!
Post a Comment