Our house is coming along quite nicely... extremely fast, if you ask me! We have spent the last few weekends picking out all sorts of things for it - light fixtures, carpet, faucets, tile, granite, stair railing! It seemed like it was taking forever when they were framing it and working on the outside and now that we've moved to the inside... it all goes so quick! This week the tile goes in and I'm very excited to see how our master bathroom turns out! We've got some gorgeous travertine tile and mosaic tile that is going to go in our bathroom. I've also got some neat square vessel sinks picked out to go on the vanity in there. I'm having an issue with faucets because there's not a whole lot of "budget-friendly" ones that go with the vessel sinks in the bronze color we're using. We're still hoping to move in mid-April!
Here are some recent pictures:
View of the front of the house - We had originally wanted a different color for the outside, but when we looked at another house painted with that same color, it looked like pea soup! I'm glad we decided on this color instead!
Backyard view - That's the garage straight ahead and that's going to be a screened-in porch off of the garage to the right.
View of the kitchen - hardwoods are down!
Balcony Railing is going up!
And my favorite part of the house so far - The gorgeous fireplace - it goes all the way to the ceiling (you can see it in the picture above as well)!



3 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
It is beautiful. I know you will be glad to see it all completed. I love the fireplace too!
The house is really coming together! It's so lovely and I really like how the exterior paint turned out...I can't imagine anything better. Mid April huh? That's soon! You're about to be one busy lady!
Post a Comment