Monday, August 24, 2009

Entertaining an 11 Month Old

This past weekend we had NO PLANS! NO PLANS what-so-ever! We didn't go into town, we didn't have a date night... just me and my 2 favorite guys. What in the world was I going to do to entertain an 11 month old ALL weekend?!?!? Since it was so gorgeous, we decided to do a lot of outside activities. We went for a walk both Saturday and Sunday morning at a walking trail by the lake and then Sunday afternoon, we took Clay to the park! Clay gets to play on the playground at school, but this is the first time we took him. We had a blast!

One of his favorite things to do - swing (this is also my favorite picture from the day)!
Going down the slide with Daddy's help
Trying out another swing.
He was swinging so fast in this one it was hard to get a good picture!
Crawling through the tunnel
Sliding down the big slide with Daddy

But his favorite thing was the merry-go-round.

I was exhausted Sunday evening! I don't see how his daycare teachers do it every day! Even though it was exhausting, I loved and cherished every minute of it! Next week on the agenda... shopping for his birthday party stuff! I'm so excited and can't wait to pick everything out!

4 comments:

Christy Ward said...

Too cute!

LuLu's Lane said...

Oh how fun! I think that first pic needs to be framed and on your desk. too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love the pictures. Clay standing on that merry-go-round makes him look so big!!! sounds like you had a fun fun day!

Melissa said...

Girl. Don't I know it. This is the age where they must be entertained....it's easy to run out of things to do and even easier to be more tired than they are when it's all over! I agree with Lori...that picture should be on your desk.