Wednesday, August 5, 2009

He's a Genius!!!

I see bright things in Baby Clay's future! We may have a future nuclear physicist on our hands (and that is in the genes... really, it is!). We've been working on object recognition (sounds so technical) using some blocks he has and he's picking it up really quick! Pay careful attention to the precision he uses in determining his answers. Brilliant, I tell ya! Brilliant!

Ok... so maybe not a nuclear physicist... maybe a Veterinarian since it seems that it's only animals he can recognize (although he can pick out Elmo... what does he count as?? Isn't he a monster??).

3 comments:

Emily said...

Very impressive! You are such a good teacher and mommy!

LuLu's Lane said...

Yeah baby Clay! He is already on his way to getting that AU scholarship!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very good Leslie.... I need to work on this with Kinley!!!