Monday, August 31, 2009

What Do You Do...

When you have nothing better to entertain an 11 month old????

---

---

---

---

---

You enlist his help with aerating your yard (and I have no idea if I even spelled that right)
He was having a good ole' time!
And when he was done riding with daddy, he wanted to watch him finish up.

Then he did a little stretching...

And a little more stretching (and swinging)...

Then he did some texting (to his many girlfriends, of course)Excited that he got a text back from one of them!

And then Nan came to relieve us of our parental duties for the afternoon and evening so we could go into town to get some of his birthday party supplies and do dinner. It was a successful trip! I love the plates and napkins I picked out and I got him the cutest birthday hat that I'm sure will stay on his head for about 2.5 seconds (if that long). We also finished up getting his birthday gifts (which included the adorable red Paul Frank hoodie from Target, woo hoo!).

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awww, a little landscaper in training. He is getting big enough to help out with "big boy" jobs - that is a fun time. And he has his Mommy's techno side as well - what a good little blending of you both.