Friday, February 26, 2010

Flashback Friday - 1 Year Ago

This was a year ago...

I remember thinking how big he looked in that booster seat!

Here is another picture taken a year ago. He couldn't even sit up by himself and now he's running all over the place!
And here is my sweet baby today... Look at that sweet little smile! It's very rare I catch one of those on camera!
This is his serious face he has when he's concentrating REALLY hard on watching Elmo.
Can't believe how big he's getting! He'll be 18 months in about a week! A year and a half old!!!! Aren't there a whole bunch of milestones they are supposed to hit by then? I've been slacking on reading my weekly toddler emails. This weekend is filled with family time and a dinner out with friends tomorrow night! Yes... we're attempting to take him out to dinner... in public! I'm hoping my friend's son can entertain him and distract him from being the little devil he was at dinner last weekend!!! We are also on the hunt for an "Easter Picture Outfit". Yes, on top of finding outfits for our family pictures, I've now got to find an outfit for his school Easter pictures... that are with a bunny... a REAL LIVE bunny! I'm definitely getting these... there's no telling what Clay is going to do to that poor bunny!

I'm also still on the hunt for a perfect picture shirt for me since I was informed by Francesca's customer support that they will not be re-stocking my Plaid-a-Plenty shirt I love so much. Since they are a boutique that specializes in unique items, they typically do not restock and have moved on to newer fashions. Oh well, I think I may have found a replacement. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: