Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day - AGAIN!

At first I was annoyed to hear that there was a "chance" of a light dusting... this stupid weather was going to mess up some big plans we had for the weekend! Then that light dusting turned into a couple of inches and it was beautiful! And I got to play with this excited little guy...

Who had a great time watching Mama and Dada building a snowman...
And laughing at Dada who was knocking the snow everywhere...


Laughing HYSTERICALLY, I might add!

He even obliged and let us take a picture of him next to our sad snowman... AND he smiled!

And at the end of the day, we actually saw the sun and had a beautiful sunset!
I guess the snow day wasn't so bad after all!

3 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

I just love how hard Clay is laughing and smiling in these pics. The sunset and snow is gorgeous. We didn't get any this time.

Emily said...

Wow - what a great snowman! So glad you got another chance to have a play day in the snow. Clay sure looked like he was loving it. Great pics of him laughing.

Mama A said...

I LOVE the last picture w/ the sunset and the snow! Very peaceful. Your snowman looked great! (they are not easy to build)