Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prayer Request - My Cousin

Last night I learned that my cousin was diagnosed with cancer. We don't know what kind yet - he has been undergoing tests since yesterday. They think it's a form of Lymphoma, but the tests should show exactly what kind. My cousin is 8 months younger than me... 32 years old!! I haven't seen my cousin in forever because we live so far apart! Growing up we'd spend a lot of time at my granny's house or over at their house. I have fond memories of jumping on their trampoline, watching them ride dirt bikes, and playing Super Heros.

Now all I can do is pray! Please say a prayer for my cousin and the doctors that are making this diagnosis. Pray that whatever form of cancer he does have that it's easily treatable.

Pray for his family, especially! He's got a wife, daughter and son.

As soon as I have an update, I'll let everyone know! Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I will be sending LOTS of prayers your way!!!

Emily said...

Is this the cousin that lives in Alaska now? That is so scary - and he is SO YOUNG. I will keep him and his family in my prayers and pray that it was detected early and for his recovery. Please keep us posted.

LuLu's Lane said...

I am so sorry- sounds so very scary. I am praying. Please keep us posted...

Mama A said...

Definitely will add your cousin to my prayer list! I hate cancer!!!