The other day I got him out of the car for daycare. He had his Elmo book with him, but I made him leave it in the car. Well, he proceeded to stomp his little feet and scream all the way into daycare (thank goodness, he stopped as soon as we opened the door). And the tantrums don't stop with us... the other day in daycare he wanted a specific book (the Elmo one, of course) and they couldn't find it. Well, he threw a fit until they finally found it! Yesterday we were on our way to the grocery store and we had to turn around and take him home because he was throwing such a fit! (Hmmm... I'm thinking maybe I'm getting payback for what I did to my mom when I was little. She said I was HORRIBLE and they couldn't take me anywhere.)
Even though we've experienced a bunch of tantrums lately, he's still my sweet little baby! He loves for me to watch Sesame Street with him. I'll be trying to get a little work done and turn Sesame Street on for him... typically I've got a good half hour or so of peace and quiet... but now, he'll come grab my hand and pull me into the living room. I'll sit on the floor and he'll plop down in my lap and stick that thumb in his mouth. Makes me melt every time... and forget about those awful tantrums... until the next one happens because Elmo has not come on Sesame Street fast enough :)!
And here is my little monster playing with, of course, Elmo... and his Cookie Monster! (He LOVES his Cookie Monster, Lori!)
And here he is trying to shut the door on me. He has this thing about going into a room and shutting all the doors.




3 comments:
Oh my - it can't be true! That is funny about having to take him back home. He is just opinionated like his daddy! :)
I think Clay and Kinley would be good playmates. They both ADORE Elmo and Kinley makes me watch it with her too. She also LOVES to go in her room and close the door.... makes me really dread the teenage years!!!
Surely Clay does not have a little tude already. haha I loved books too when I was little. I am glad to see that he loves Elmo and his Cookie Monster as much as Eddie did playing with it in the store. :)
Post a Comment